Friday, March 30, 2012

10 Things To Do In Insurance Portfolio

Tax Saving Mutual Funds Online

Current open Infra Bond Application form

 
While taking a life insurance policy, I will ensure that I fill in the form myself and make sure all details are correctly filled in the form.


Also, I will remember to pay all my premiums, be it monthly quarterly or yearly, on time.
Resolutions for first-jobbers (21-30 years) I will protect my family's financial future by buying a term plan for myself.

I will ensure there is no drain of finances in case of any medical emergency in the family. For this, I will take up a health plan to help me achieve thsi goal.

I will drive my bike safely and responsibly.


I will also ensure that all the medical expenses are taken care of, in case of an accident, through a health insurance plan.


Resolutions for newly married (28-35 years) With marriage, comes additional responsibilities. To secure my finances for our future, I will invest in a good savings-plus investment plan that will take care of both purposes.

With the rising costs of education, it is important for me to invest in a good child plan.

By investing in a unit-linked plan , I can get the benefits from the upside market movements, which has been unstable for a long time now, and be able to build a bigger corpus in lesser time.

To ensure that my young child can fulfil his/her dreams, I need to invest in a good endowment or unit linked insurance policy (Ulip) that will help me build a corpus for education needs and other plans.

To ensure that my wife and children enjoy good life even after me, I will invest in a good term plan, which will pay a high cover.


Resolutions for older people (35 years or above) I want to maintain my present lifestyle even when I have taken the retirement.


A good pension plan with proper thinking can help me to achieve this.

To maintain a regular income in my later years of life, I will consider taking up an endowment or money back plan, which will help me get continuous flow of money.

 

---------------------------------------------

Invest in Tax Saving Mutual Funds ( ELSS Mutual Funds ) to upto Rs 1 lakh and Save tax under Section 80C.

 

Invest Tax Saving Mutual Funds Online

Tax Saving Mutual Funds Online

These links can be used to Purchase Mutual Funds Online that are regular also (Investment, non-tax saving)

 

Download Tax Saving Mutual Fund Application Forms from all AMCs

Download Tax Saving Mutual Fund Applications

 

These Application Forms can be used for buying regular mutual funds also

 

Some of the best Tax Saving Mutual Funds available ( ELSS Mutual Funds )

  1. HDFC TaxSaver
  2. ICICI Prudential Tax Plan
  3. DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund
  4. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief '96
  5. Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund
  6. IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund
  7. SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme 1993
  8. Sundaram Tax Saver

---------------------------------------------

Application form for Tax Saving Infrastructure Bond and more information

Current open Infra Bond Application form

 

Submit filled up application    Collection canter near you

0 comments: